Disco is a personal home network administrator that will discover all home devices and visually present your internet quality.
Asurion innovation team developed hardware and software with the Asurion brand name and dedicated to innovating products and exploring the future of Asurion.
The target is adding value to Verizon customers.
- Provides Better Customer Service by Monitoring Their Network
- Increases Sales promoting Upgrade to a higher Internet Quality
- Makes Network More Efficient
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITY
Led UX design including contents, interaction, visual design for mobile, desktop dashboard, SDK platforms. Created branding of Disco, and provided quality art and UX direction to engineers and contractors. Worked closely with Asurion innovation team consisting of four engineers, an innovation director, and a product manager.
I used two different market research paths; competitive market research and existing products analysis. I applied and tested them and learned what I could to engage in our product development.
DESIGN CONCEPTS AND UX PROCESS
- Simple Information About Internet Quality Displayed without Numbers
- The depiction of Connected Devices in the Home Network
- The contrast of Internet Quality Between “What I Have” and “What I Need.”
Information Architecture - MVP
User Flow - MVP
Methodology: A/B Testing
UI DESIGN PROCESS
Since I love to spend time creating branding, I created the logo and decided the font and kept the same color pallet as Asurion.
- Asurion Brand Consistency
- Use the Simple and Easy Steps
- Present Information Clearly